Thursday, February 18, 2016

Distant Love


A shame you can't feel
All things that can be
What I know is real And what I can see...
A shame you can't cry
Not since you were small
A man cold inside
Your feelings made dull
How can you love me?
When it's just a choice?
How can you feel me?
You can't without voice!
And how could you know?
When I need your touch?
I need it so much!
You can't understand
And how can you leave?
Without a real kiss?
How can I believe that you'd really miss?
Time passes by fast
And it's never slow
So what if I passed?
Would you really know?
Familiar, but strange
This feeling takes me
Pure insanity!
Yet feels so deranged
How can I love you
When you don't know me?
How can I be you
When you can't be me?
How can I feel free?
When you wouldn't hear
My whole life's story
And what brought me here!
You say I'm family
But can I be me?
When you refuse to see
What's important to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment